Heeeeelloooo people! I'm back.. Its feels great to be back after a long hiatus.. Yesss.. I'm on this long holiday to Hyderabad.. (err.. it stopped being a holiday after the initial hullabaloo and now its just a never ending vacation) Hey, but guess what did I miss the most during all these months.. no silly.. not the Gori Goras of the West, not even the organized non-horn honking roads minus the heavy pollution.. But what I truly did miss, was my blog and all of U, my dear dear fanatic fans who so devotedly visited my blog and waited endlessly for my posts ..
(Please stop that snickering smile of urs, its irritating me to no end
) Hmph, so I was saying.. this post is dedicated to all my dear fans.. thank u one and all
I'm so glad, n overwhelmed to see so many hits on the counter.. (what? come on.. u really don't think I've been spamming my own blog to increase the hit counter.. do u?
)
I had been eagerly anticipating this vacation for months altogether.. I thought a little vacation would rejuvenate my spirits, clear the clutter in my brain, blow over some calmness and soothe my countenance a good deal after all the wear and tear of my mind, body and soul.. And hey havent u heard.. 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' or was it.. 'Distance.. blah blah.. '
Whatever it is.. I missed venting out, missed the musings, the banter and most of all I missed the connection with myself thru my blog..
I had longed for a this vacation for a loooong time, dreamed about it, devised big plans about the revelry and merrymaking I would indulge in.. As it usually happens.. a lot of prior excitement can be a dangerous thing..
When I actually did come down here, everything appeared new and transformed.. starting from the brand new airport to the brand new foreign eateries.. to the brand new people with brand new attitudes
The Hyderabad which I had left behind has drastically transformed itself into this pub hopping, disc jockeying, malls mushrooming, expensive metropolis with people scurrying past one another in a mad frenzy.. Where is the warmth and the 'tehzeeb' of Hyderabad which I was sooo profoundly proud of? The city seems to be running madly to God knows where.. even at times jumping the red light.. Mere pyare Hyderabad.. I miss u.. 
The streets, the hangouts, the nooks and the corners where I spent the most precious years of my life are giving me the creeps.. I stand outside and just stare at them as if my past is going to spring to life.. but alas.. wishful thinking it is! I hope my feelings and views change for the better in course of time.. Amen to that!
Listen to this opportune ghazal which so inadvertently expresses my feelings at the moment..
I had been eagerly anticipating this vacation for months altogether.. I thought a little vacation would rejuvenate my spirits, clear the clutter in my brain, blow over some calmness and soothe my countenance a good deal after all the wear and tear of my mind, body and soul.. And hey havent u heard.. 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' or was it.. 'Distance.. blah blah.. '
I had longed for a this vacation for a loooong time, dreamed about it, devised big plans about the revelry and merrymaking I would indulge in.. As it usually happens.. a lot of prior excitement can be a dangerous thing..
The streets, the hangouts, the nooks and the corners where I spent the most precious years of my life are giving me the creeps.. I stand outside and just stare at them as if my past is going to spring to life.. but alas.. wishful thinking it is! I hope my feelings and views change for the better in course of time.. Amen to that!
Listen to this opportune ghazal which so inadvertently expresses my feelings at the moment..
2 comments:
Yoohoo! Tht was surely one big bang..lol.. Grrrrr8 to c ya back..gud goin with the new template vemplate haan..clever gal..hmmmm..hehehe
Totalllyyyyyyyyyyy agree with the Hyderabad thing..it is a mad frenzy here..
And No I haven't popped junior yet..At this point I feel like an engorged water balloon..Allah Save..pray puhleeeeeeeeeeez!!!
very despo..
Thanks dearie Zainipoo.. n now wid junior by ur side u must be one busy mom.. As about the new template vemplate, its all thanks to u.. I'm soo good at borrowing ideas from u.. lol
Post a Comment