Saturday, 12 July 2008

Blogging Enthusiasm!

I have been so enthusiastic to write my own blog since times immemorial.. I have read so many of them and always felt.. HEY I CAN DO A BETTER JOB.. :) But unfortunately when I started typing.. somehow the words got stuck in my throat.. I mean my fingers froze.. my mind started whirring and I felt at a loss of words.. I was completely shocked at my lack of 'blogging ability'. For encouragement and motivation I went through other blogs.. I couldn't believe my eyes.. Food blogs had made people mini celebrities.. lol.. Everyone was into them.. They all wanted to cook food and made it sound so simple and enticing that you had no way out other than trying what they were cooking in their kitchens.. To make things more appealing they uploaded pictures of the food.. Whoa.. certainly impressive I thought.. If not anything else I could certainly come up with food blogs.. And then who would know how my dish finally tastes like.. as long as it looks genuinely appealing in pictures.. LOL.. So I started working on this idea.. but to make this idea a success I had to actually COOK something.. and then I started thinking 'Armina what can u cook that sounds tasty and looks tasty too.. though not necessarily taste tasty..' I heard my inner voice saying.. 'U duffer u can never come up with things which appear even remotely appetizing to others taste buds.. so u might as well think of something else..' :(

So now here I am.. trying my best to come up with a blog.. that promises excitement.. fun.. shock, disbelief, and a plethora of other emotions.. U have to keep visiting the blog to find out more.. I wouldnt spoil the suspense for u ;) I always knew I had good marketing abilities if not anything else ;) And of course there will be a generous dose of humor.. including hilarious anecdotes (copied from other sites..LOL), incidents of my life which make me smile even to this day.. (100% original) and last but not the least my blog will have recipes too.. (yesss.. I havent given up on that yet;) and I can vouch that my blog will have something for everyone.. from an idiot to an intellectual.. from a wise man to a foolish woman.. or vice versa.. so gear up for the most happening blog.. (horn blowinggggggg) HERE COMES ARMINA'S BLOG.. Cheers!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you do keep blogging...despite the writer's block sometimes ;) happens to the best of us hun...
You have a talent that's beautiful!

Armina said...

Thanks Lubna.. appreciate ur kind words :)

Welcome, You are visitor number