Yes.. 10 posts lying in the drafts.. innumerable attempts to resuscitate one post time and again [I'm not going to tell u which one.. until I actually succeed in publishing it one day inshallah], I have become absolutely lethargic and disinterested. Its not writer's block.. I'm sure of it! Then what is it??? Why do I always feel soo %&$%#@$%% when I sit to write... See I cant even properly phrase what I'm going through..

Like all women, I cannot keep a secret within me.. I cannot fake my moods.. I cannot lie through my teeth.. I cannot say 'Aaal izz welll' when its not.. and for heaven sake... don't even expect me to be all happy and normal when things aren't going my way.. All u need to do is nudge me and ask me.. whats wrong in a cajoling manner and I will confide it all..
I think I'm lacking a purpose in life and that's what making me so restless.. I sit and watch life passing me by.. I have always maintained that my life's greatest accomplishments are my children and I still stand by it..
However at times monotony sets it and I begin to feel worthless and directionless.. At such times, and in the worst of my moods.. all that can give me solace and make me misty eyed is one hug and one kiss from my honey bunches. The way they melt into my being and kiss me to acknowledge that they value my presence in their lives is the best possible gift I could have got from them.
It makes me more determined and gives me a new lease of life.. I shall ensure that I give the best possible values and upbringing a mother can ever give to her children for their physical, mental and religious well being.. [inshallah! god willing!] I've seen career oriented women.. women in the topmost positions of their career, quit it all to become home makers and raise their children.. and I truly believe its worth it! I also believe that like charity.. moral education starts at home.. A mother is the very first teacher of a child.. and it solely depends on her as to what kind of a human the child will eventually grow up to be. Teach and impart her kindness, compassion, courtesy, manners, empathy.. and she will never be able to discard those values from her being.. Be apathetic to her.. be harsh and give her a cold shoulder.. u can be sure she will turn out to be cold hearted.. I wish and pray I can become a very good mother even if I'm a not great shakes in all other spheres of my life..
Dedicated to the apple of my eyes.. my sweethearts.. my children.. Mamma loves u both to death and will always do.. [inshallah!]
Like all women, I cannot keep a secret within me.. I cannot fake my moods.. I cannot lie through my teeth.. I cannot say 'Aaal izz welll' when its not.. and for heaven sake... don't even expect me to be all happy and normal when things aren't going my way.. All u need to do is nudge me and ask me.. whats wrong in a cajoling manner and I will confide it all..
I think I'm lacking a purpose in life and that's what making me so restless.. I sit and watch life passing me by.. I have always maintained that my life's greatest accomplishments are my children and I still stand by it..
It makes me more determined and gives me a new lease of life.. I shall ensure that I give the best possible values and upbringing a mother can ever give to her children for their physical, mental and religious well being.. [inshallah! god willing!] I've seen career oriented women.. women in the topmost positions of their career, quit it all to become home makers and raise their children.. and I truly believe its worth it! I also believe that like charity.. moral education starts at home.. A mother is the very first teacher of a child.. and it solely depends on her as to what kind of a human the child will eventually grow up to be. Teach and impart her kindness, compassion, courtesy, manners, empathy.. and she will never be able to discard those values from her being.. Be apathetic to her.. be harsh and give her a cold shoulder.. u can be sure she will turn out to be cold hearted.. I wish and pray I can become a very good mother even if I'm a not great shakes in all other spheres of my life..
Dedicated to the apple of my eyes.. my sweethearts.. my children.. Mamma loves u both to death and will always do.. [inshallah!]
No comments:
Post a Comment